The market is flooded with run of the mill crackers. You decide to be clean eating week choices are very sparse. We whack n crack our brains still we find to break up the week to make permutation and combinations for our meals to last the whole week . So we are always on a look out for recipes that will help us last a lil’ longer. The results of this quest are these Multi-Seed Crackers – chocked full of whole foods thanks to New Tree.
These are vegan, grain free and super delicious crackers are super easy to make.
Sharing the recipe that has been tried and tested by me and has been loved with all alike.This recipe has been discovered by chance and has been modified to suit our Indian Palate.
I hope you and your family enjoy as much as mine does.
Author: Bistro OneSix as inspired by Gluten Free Girl
Recipe Type: Snack
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 60 mins
Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
Serves/Yield: About 20 large
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cup New Tree’s Roasted Seed Mix
- ¼ cup New Tree’s Roasted Flax Seeds
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Your choice of seasonings such as black pepper, chili, onion or garlic powder, oregano, rosemary, or thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together plus whatever additional seasonings you might want and stir until combined.
- Let sit 10 minutes to allow the flax and chia seeds to become somewhat gelatinous.
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment and spray with cooking spray. Spread mixture out, pressing until the sheet is less than ¼ inch thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and slice into crackers (a pizza cutter is super-handy).
- Carefully turn the crackers over and put them back in the oven for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Stored in an air-tight container they will stay fresh for a week.
Original Receipe Link: http://bistroonesix.com/